Like others, PayPal also offers a credit card facility for its customers, and the method to access it is easy and quick. Using your PayPal login credentials you can also access your PayPal credit card login account. This PayPal credit card has been issued by Synchrony Bank. To get a PayPal credit card you need to apply for it using your PayPal login account. If you have applied for a PayPal credit card then you can access it by approaching the right method. In this post, we have covered the topics like how to access PayPal credit cards and how to pay with PayPal.
Method to access PayPal Credit Card account
To manage your PayPal credit card, you need to log in to your PayPal credit card login account. The steps are mentioned below that will let you access the PayPal credit account; look at the steps:
- Using your mobile or computer, visit the PayPal credit card login page
- Or open the PayPal mobile app and head to the PayPal login page
- Now, enter the username and password details on the login page
- Then, click on the “Sign in” button to access your PayPal credit account
- After accessing the account, navigate to the card section to manage your credit card
- Finally, you have access to your PayPal credit card login account
Note: After completing the above steps, you will be able to change/update your PayPal credit card details. Avoid sharing your PayPal credit card login account details hidden with others to avoid any type of unwantedactivity with your account.
How to Pay with PayPal?
To pay with PayPal you need to log in to your PayPal login account. You can avoid the PayPal login process if you are already logged in to your PayPal account. Whether you are using an individual account or business account the process to pay using it is almost the same; look at the steps:
- Using your device (mobile or PC), visit the PayPal login page
- Or open your PayPal login mobile app on your smartphone
- Then, fill in the username and password details in the corresponding field
- Now, tap on the “Login” button to log in to your PayPal account
- Then, select the “Send and receive” option that is available at the top of the page
- Now, you need to select the type of payment
- Then, type your recipient’s email address
- Now, enter the amount in the corresponding field
- Then, choose a payment method like PayPal credit card/net banking/debit card and click on Continue
- Make sure to review the details before heading to the final payment step
- After reviewing the details carefully, confirm the payment
- Finally, you have successfully paid using your PayPal login account
Note: On the PayPal platform, you get an option to choose the payment method like credit card/net banking/debit card. If you want to make a PayPal credit card payment then you can choose it easily. The steps for the processes like PayPal credit Synchrony and PayPal credit payment are almost the same aswe have mentioned above.
To sum up, if you are a PayPal user then you can easily get a PayPal credit card. Once you get a PayPal credit card then you can easily access it using the PayPal credit card login credentials. In this post, we have mentioned the steps to access your PayPal credit card account and how to pay using your PayPal Login account and we are very sure that this post will be surely helpful for you all.