PayPal is serving as the backbone of several business organizations, specifically small-businesses and entrepreneurs when it comes to managing their finances. This is because it allows users to create a PayPal Business account which has all the features and functionalities that you would need to manage your business without any hassle. Thus, if you have been looking for a way to create a PayPal Login account, you can follow the instructions given in this article. But, we explore the procedure to set up paypal business account, let us know what a PayPal Business account is.
What is PayPal Business account?
When you visit the official platform of PayPal and register yourself with PayPal, you are provided with two different options based on which your account type will be chosen. One is a PayPal Personal account and the other one is a PayPal Business account. If you choose to create a business account PayPal, then your transaction limit would be increased as soon as you verify your details with PayPal. Also, you do not need to provide a lot of information for this account creation because your email ID and some Business-related information are enough to create a PayPal Business account. Apart from this, one thing worth noting here is that if you already have a PayPal Personal account, you do not need to create a separate Business account because you can always switch from PayPal Personal to PayPal Business account.
Step wise instructions to set up a PayPal business account
- From a web browser of your choice, visit www.PayPal.com.
- Here, click on the ‘Sign Up’ option when you see it.
- When asked to select the account type, select ‘Business account’ and tap ‘Next’.
- After that, you need to input your email address in the given field and click ‘Next’.
- Further, you’ll be asked to create a Login ID and select a password for your account.
- Next up, you need to provide some basic details about your business.
- After that, click on the ‘Agree’ button to continue.
- Then, enter your employer ID details as well as the Social Security Number.
- In case you have your own website, enter its address, and select ‘Continue’.
Once you are done verifying your identity, you are all ready to use your business PayPal account.
How to do a PayPal business account login?
Follow the easy instructions given below to log in to your PayPal business account.
- Go to the https://www.paypal.com/us/signin page from a browser.
- After that, enter your PayPal login ID and click ‘Next’.
- Then, enter the password that is related to this account.
- And click ‘Next’ again to access your PayPal account.
What is PayPal business account fees?
If you compare PayPal business account vs personal on the basis of fee structure, then you will get to know that there is no charge to set up a Business account. But, at the same time, you will need to pay some additional fees for using its different features. The transaction fee is usually charged from the entity or individual who is receiving the amount and may vary from 2.9% to 4.4%.