If you are working with the Sony employees, then here is exciting news to present a new PlayStation credit card feature that comes with the rewards that are designed specifically with the games. The moment you apply and the reward gets approved, then after the first card purchase, you will get the $50 store code and you can get a free new game with such rewards. If any other rewards credit cards require such steps and instead of this you can allow much more seamless earning and redemption. Here are 5 basic things that you need to consider about the PlayStation card. Let us start!
What are few important things about psn credit cards?
- You need to be prepared to work for certain rewards: The PlayStation credit card login rewards rate on the entertainment part is attractive. However, you have to earn that 5x rewards rate on the Sony purchases and you will have to purchase it from a qualifying retailer and access the Sony rewards purchase confirmation form in the Sony reward app to upload the photo of your receipt.
- The redemption of PlayStation credit cards is similarly cumbersome and they are limited to access: There are certain cases, where you may be able to redeem the points for a general statement credit. But generally, the redemptions are mostly limited to the Sony products that are accessible with a PlayStation card.
- The PlayStation credit card defines “Entertainment” broadly: The PlayStation credit card features a broad definition of entertainment that includes the record stores, movie theaters, subscription services for the products that are sent via direct mail, digital goods, transactions at the sports arenas along with other things such as theatrical productions, concerts, and arcades.
- APR in the card is very much high, so you need not carry the balance in the sony credit cardlogin account: The cardholders will get the variable APR of 13.99%,19.99%, or 22.74% depending on their PlayStation credit card worthiness. That is a steep rate to pay if you are carrying a notable balance, especially the large one, and any point that you will earn would be easy and can be canceled out by the interest charges. It aims to pay off your balance in complete payments every month.
- You can use the PlayStation credit card instantly once approved: You need not wait for the PlayStation credit card to come in your mail so that you can start using it. If you are approved, then you can request that a digital shopping pass will be sent to your mobile devices. This PlayStation credit card login pass comes with a validity of 14 days and you can easily use it to make online purchases till the time you are waiting for your card to arrive.
Where can you use the PlayStation credit card?
It is important to acknowledge that you can redeem your PlayStation Credit Card points online for anything from the Sony Rewards catalog, such as:
- Sony products.
- PlayStation Plus memberships.
- PlayStation Store codes.
How to use a PlayStation credit card to pay on PSN?
There are few essential steps that you need to follow if you wish to use the PlayStation credit card to pay on PSN, here are the steps:
- First of all, you have to go to the “Settings” option.
- Tap on the “Users and Accounts” option.
- Just select the “Account” tab and click on the “Payment and Subscriptions” option.
- After this, you have to tap on the “Payment methods”.
- Select the “Add a Credit/Debit Card” button.
- Just enter your card information, and then select Done.
- When you turn on Set as Default, this payment method will be used the next time you buy something.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
By the end of this topic, we hope that you have understood all the 5 basic things you need to know about the Playstation credit card. However, if you still have some queries about the topic or the points that are discussed through this piece of information, then you are requested to visit the official website and get customer support assistance to fix the related issues or the queries if any.